Easter Seals Access2 Logo


Thank you for your interest in the Access 2 Card Program. Some frequently asked questions are below:


Q. I have lost my Access 2 card. What do I do?

Lost Access 2 cards must be paid for again. Please click the “Get Your Card” tab to learn more.

Q. How can I access the French version of your website?

Our French website can be found at http://carteacces2.ca/.

Q. Is my Access 2 Card valid across Canada?

Yes. The card is valid at participating attractions across Canada. For a full list of participating venues, please click the “Venues” tab.

Q. Can one person have multiple Access 2 cards?

No. Each applicant is only permitted to have one valid Access 2 card.


Q. Who’s name do I put down as the applicant for Section B?

Section B should be filled out in the name of the person who has the permanent disability.

Q. Will you accept any other forms (diagnosis forms etc.) in place of Section C?

No other materials can be accepted in place of Section C.

Q. How long does it take to receive my Access 2 card?

Allow up to four weeks after sending in your application to receive your card. Please refrain from contacting us to check the status of your application. We will contact you if there is a problem with your application.


If you applied more than four weeks ago, please contact us by email (access2card@easterseals.ca) or by phone (1-877-376-6362) and we will be happy to assist you.


Q. How do I know when my Access 2 Card expires?

The expiry date is printed on the front of your card. 

Q. How early should I renew my Access 2 Card?

We recommend renewing your card two months before it expires. Your new card will be mailed to you one month before the expiry of your current card and will be valid once your old card expires. 

Q. Do ‘Renewal’ card applicants need to submit Section C?

No. Renewal applicants do not need to submit Section C. 

Q. If I am applying for a ‘Renewal’ card online, do I need to complete an application form?

Online renewal applicants do not need to submit an application form. 


Q. How much does an Access 2 Card cost?

The card costs either $20 for a 3-year card or $30 for a 5-year card. 

Q. Can I pay using my VISA-debit card?

Yes. Please select the “VISA-debit” option during checkout. You will be re-directed to PayPal’s website to complete your transaction (note: you do not need a PayPal account to do this). 

Q. Who is the Access 2 Card Applicant?

The applicant is the person who has the permanent disability. 

Q. How do I know if my online payment was successful?

If your payment went through, you will be taken to a confirmation page that says that the transaction was successful. You will also be given a transaction code (that begins with “ESC-“). 


Q. Do I need to present the physical card at participating venues?

Yes. The physical card must be presented. A barcode number, photocopy or picture of the card will not suffice.

Q. Can I purchase online or advance tickets with my Access 2 card?

In most cases, no. Each venue determines their own policies regarding purchasing advance tickets (online or in-person) using an Access 2 card. Please check with the individual venues. NOTE: Cineplex and Landmark theatres do not permit online tickets to be purchased with an Access 2 card.