Easter Seals Access2 Logo

Lost or Stolen Cards

If you have had an Access 2 card in the past, but it is either stolen or lost, you are a Lost Card applicant. Lost or stolen cards must be paid for again, even if they have not expired yet, and will be valid for another 3 or 5 years. All lost or stolen cards will be remotely deactivated, and cannot be reactivated.

To replace your lost or stolen card, you have 2 options – paying online or paying via cheque or money order. Paying online is highly recommended – as you will receive your card much faster.

If Paying Online (Credit Card, Visa Debit, PayPal)

Paying online is the easiest and fastest way to replace your lost or stolen card. If paying online, you do not need to send in any paperwork. Remember: this is only if you pay online.


  • Click the “Pay Online” button and be sure to follow the steps for a “Lost” Card – not “New” or “Renewal”.
  • Select the type of card you want (3-year or 5-year), and enter the number of cardholders (only one card permitted per applicant) and follow the checkout process.
  • Once you receive your confirmation code (at the end of the process), you are finished. Your card will be delivered within 4 weeks.

If Paying With a Cheque or Money Order

If you are not paying online, you must fill out sections B and D of the application form and submit them by mail with a cheque or money order. For a lost or stolen card, you do not have to submit Section C (health care professional authorization).


  • Click the Application Form button to download the application form.
  • Complete “Section B – Applicant Information” (ensuring to check off the “Lost Card” box).
  • Complete “Section D – Administration Fee Payment”.
  • Submit your application and payment together by mail. Please see the application form for the mailing address.
  • Include a self-addressed, stamped return envelope (for delivery of your replacement card).